Whats more exhausting? (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,492
Reactions Received
18,188
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
131,622
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
For me, personally, mental. It leaves me feeling like I need to lay down and take a nap or go to bed early, while physical effort can both be somewhat energizing and like I can recover with some water and a brief sit down.
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Physical because there is a possibility of injuring oneself and takes a toll on the body over time.

Disclaimer ~ I'm only talking about heavy physical labor.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread