What's my opinion of you? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
So recently, I hit 5k reactions!

Ever been curious on what my honest opinion is of you?
Well, to celebrate, I created this thread in which I will tell you my opinion of you, and as an extra, I will add a confession attached to that opinion!

Just fill out this google form by clicking on the panda, and I will give you my most honest opinion. ^-^


39081

How it's gonna look like:

Code Name/Username: Lover of Pandas or @Panda (depending what you choose)

My Opinion: I think you're cool for liking pandas (but longer lmao)

Confession: I didn't know that you like rock ^^'

 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
i sent a form but i don't think we've interacted at all :pepecry2:
hehe, don't worry too much!

Code Name/Username: @itzybitzyblink

My Opinion: I always thought that your threads were funny in some sense, and I'm honestly nervous to say this because I have no idea whether that's intentional or not ^^'
It's true that we don't interact much, but your username honestly stands out to me pretty often! You're really dedicated to your faves, and I can tell you're a fun person. I'm sure if I wasn't such a pure bg-stan, we would actually interact lmao. So far, you have honestly seemed like a sweet person who also gives a bit of a kick. ^^

Confession: Even though I see your threads, I usually don't react to them and I feel kinda bad for that now ^^'
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Code Name/Username: GGTrashbag

My Opinion: I honestly love you lmao. I'm surprised that we have gotten along as much as we have, and I"m honestly glad we have. You're someone I always look for, and someone I would pay extra attention to, which is weird cause we also don't have that much in common in terms of Kpop lmao. I like discussing things with you, and I have always wanted to get to know you more. I think that you are very mature and even a little motherly. Your dedication to your faves is astonishing, but you still keep that open-mindedness which is really admirable. You're honestly a queen ^-^

Confession: This is gonna sound weird, but until a week ago, I didn't know whether you were a male or female lmao. Then I actually bothered to look at your profile ^^'
Also, when I first saw you, I was a little intimidated by you, I'm not sure why, I think I just didn't want to embarrass myself in front of you, and I kinda felt that you were unapproachable which seems completely idiotic now. ^^'
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Code Name/Username: Papaya

My Opinion: This is gonna sound weird, but I feel like you're a small sibling? Like, I wanna protect you and give you advice and want to see you grow and encourage you when you do something great. You have an artistic sense to you, and it's growing and I can see the passion when I see you bring something new. From that alone, I can tell you're someone who works hard. I remember the old times in our discord server and how I would have to encourage you to go and study lmao. You're sweet, but also have a little sass, which is honestly pretty nice ^^
I'm glad that we get along, and I hope you continue your passions ^^

Confession: When I first met you, I didn't know how to interact with you. I was usually lost when you told me something, I'm not sure why. Sometimes I'm still lost, not gonna lie lmao.
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Code Name/Username: Floppy Fruit

My Opinion: There literally isn't anything that's flop about you <.<
You're one of my fav people here despite us not talking that much lmao. I absolutely love you, you're someone who always makes me smile and encourages me as much as they can! I have never had a bad interaction with you, ever. In contrast to other users, we actually seem pretty alike when it comes to our mindset with things, and I really appreciate that because we tend to stick together in those times. You are such a kind, supportive, and wonderful person, I'm honestly convinced your heart is made out of gold ^^

And your narration voice is still number 1 to me. :3

Confession: It took me time to get used to you, mainly because I got to know you through mutual friends. I was honestly surprised at how chill and nice you are, and even more that we are alike. It's also so weird that out of nowhere, we can be so supportive of each other and show each other love even though we don't talk that much lmao.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Code Name/Username: Papaya

My Opinion: This is gonna sound weird, but I feel like you're a small sibling? Like, I wanna protect you and give you advice and want to see you grow and encourage you when you do something great. You have an artistic sense to you, and it's growing and I can see the passion when I see you bring something new. From that alone, I can tell you're someone who works hard. I remember the old times in our discord server and how I would have to encourage you to go and study lmao. You're sweet, but also have a little sass, which is honestly pretty nice ^^
I'm glad that we get along, and I hope you continue your passions ^^

Confession: When I first met you, I didn't know how to interact with you. I was usually lost when you told me something, I'm not sure why. Sometimes I'm still lost, not gonna lie lmao.
Haha, this is cute.

Sass? I've never heard that one before. 😆 Along with artistic. I've never been artistic, so I really appreciate this one haha.

Thankfully I've learned how to talk without speaking complete gibberish since our Discord server days. This was all really sweet, I just had to reply to it. Thank you! :pandalove:
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Haha, this is cute.

Sass? I've never heard that one before. 😆 Along with artistic. I've never been artistic, so I really appreciate this one haha.

Thankfully I've learned how to talk without speaking complete gibberish since our Discord server days. This was all really sweet, I just had to reply to it. Thank you! :pandalove:
I make more sense now, right?
:jisoosmh:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Code Name/Username: Gyuri is so gorgeous

My Opinion: Ohhh, you :3
I think most of our experiences come from us working together when I used to be organized enough to be staff here lmao. You're honestly someone who is kind and mature and right-minded (I hope that makes sense). You're pretty fun, but also now how to be serious and how to discuss things properly. Your staff position honestly fits you really well! I have wanted to get to know you more, but I honestly don't think we had too much in common.

Confession: You're also someone who I had a hard time approaching, especially because we were mainly connected through our staff titles. I still feel like I don't know much about you, but I would honestly love to change that.
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Okay, someone submitted a form with the username Taospurplehair .... but there isn't a user with that name? Or am I just that stupid? If so, I'm so sorry ^^'
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Code Name/Username: blue glass

My Opinion: ohhh youuuu! there's no need to be scared lmao. this might sound pretty weird, but I think you're super adorable lmao. ^^
We haven't really talked much with each other, but you do seem like a really nice person, when we used to work together, your little comments every now and then really added to the conversations. It was really nice to have your presence there ^^

Confession: You are also someone I wish I knew more about. I honestly don't think I know you too well. Maybe that's cause it wasn't long that after you were recruited that I had left staff ^^'
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Code Name/Username: Gyuri is so gorgeous

My Opinion: Ohhh, you :3
I think most of our experiences come from us working together when I used to be organized enough to be staff here lmao. You're honestly someone who is kind and mature and right-minded (I hope that makes sense). You're pretty fun, but also now how to be serious and how to discuss things properly. Your staff position honestly fits you really well! I have wanted to get to know you more, but I honestly don't think we had too much in common.

Confession: You're also someone who I had a hard time approaching, especially because we were mainly connected through our staff titles. I still feel like I don't know much about you, but I would honestly love to change that.
Sure

Yeah, I kinda suck at approaching.

Thanks for the opinion <3

I miss annoying luhansgreenhair
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Sure

Yeah, I kinda suck at approaching.

Thanks for the opinion <3

I miss annoying luhansgreenhair
It's alright, I kinda suck at it too tbh. I would have way more friends if I wasn't so bad at it lmao.

and I miss him too :')
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Code Name/Username: Rosé's hoe

My Opinion: I think you already know how much I adore and love you. I'm always excited to see you, and like many others, you have this special kind soul that it difficult to find nowadays. I'm so glad that I got to know you more and that we have this loving relationship with each other. You are someone who has made me smile dozens upon dozens of times, and I always see your lurking support every once in a while ^^
You are someone who has a big heart while also being able to tell someone to screw off and that's honestly wonderful. Also, I adore your voice lmao. We had really good times together and I hope we get to have many many more of those ^^

Confession: When we first met, I honestly didn't even want to talk to you for some reason lmao. Maybe it's because you were already so close to our mutual friends, but I just never felt the need to become friends with you. But then I liked teasing you and realized that you are too cute to not be friends with ^^'
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Code Name/Username: @Wingfrost

My Opinion: Ohhh I remember the first days when I started talking to you. I always loved your positivity and personality, like you're so soft, it's so cute ^^
I always thought that you were such a nice user, and I have always wanted to get to know you more than I have. I have loved every single interaction we have had so far, and I hope we will have more soon~
I also love that you always write in italics and I think that it just fits you so well tbh. You're someone who is rather quiet but also so supportive in your own way, I hope we get to be closer at some point during our time here ^^

Confession: I was first a bit skeptical about you, because I honestly didn't think that you could be that nice and never have a bad moment and maybe I was a little stereotypical about the whole ARMY thing, not gonna lie, but I changed my mind rather quickly on that one. ^^
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Code Name/Username: Rosé's hoe

My Opinion: I think you already know how much I adore and love you. I'm always excited to see you, and like many others, you have this special kind soul that it difficult to find nowadays. I'm so glad that I got to know you more and that we have this loving relationship with each other. You are someone who has made me smile dozens upon dozens of times, and I always see your lurking support every once in a while ^^
You are someone who has a big heart while also being able to tell someone to screw off and that's honestly wonderful. Also, I adore your voice lmao. We had really good times together and I hope we get to have many many more of those ^^

Confession: When we first met, I honestly didn't even want to talk to you for some reason lmao. Maybe it's because you were already so close to our mutual friends, but I just never felt the need to become friends with you. But then I liked teasing you and realized that you are too cute to not be friends with ^^'
I'm so glad I got to know you too despite teasing me. :nekolove:
I'll always cherish our friendship and the memories we made together. You're such a sweet person and an amazing friend. I'm glad you overlooked the first impression of me lol.
I love you. :nekolove:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Code Name/Username: JiU's sister

My Opinion: okay, I recognize you mainly from the Dreamcatcher thread! You're honestly super dedicated, and I can see your love radiating for your faves! You also have that parental aspect of you? Like the other thread, you seemed to give advice to someone and it made me think of how much you seem to want to take care of others which is really sweet ^^

Confession: You're also someone whom I don't seem to know much about? I mainly know you from seeing your username ^^'
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Code Name/Username: Cat

My Opinion: You are someone whose opinion I actually really care about. When I used to work under you, you really helped me have some confidence and grow from my experience. I can positively say that you are a wonderful leader, and that your position is honestly well deserved. You are someone who is super talented, but also so humble enough to grow and learn new skills! I wish that you would gain more confidence yourself because you truly have a gift in your hands.

I loved working with you, you were so kind and understanding of everyone. You have this parental aspect in which you want to take care of others even if you don't show it directly. Your advice honestly helped everyone, including myself, grow and I hope that others feel this way too!

Confession: Not gonna lie, I used to get a little annoyed about your critics lmao. I didn't really know how to deal with it, and at first, I had a bit of distaste towards you. But once I grew out of that, I really started to appreciate you ^^
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Code Name/Username: Seunguwu

My Opinion: Ohhhh, you're are someone I honestly just recently started paying attention to you. I always knew that you were a really kind person, and I remember interacting with you just a little bit during our AKP days! But, man, you are so talented! I love seeing your art, and I'm actually excited to see new pieces coming along. Plus, you are sooo soooooo soooooooooooo nice! Like, we are basically strangers, yet you still let me rave about your art lmao. I hope that we do truly get to know each other and that I get to know more about you, because I have a feeling that we do have a little bit in common ^^ also, your taste in bgs is amazing lmao

Confession: You are also a user that I had a hard time approaching. I mainly admired your art from a distance until I had the courage to start being open about it. I wish I knew more about you, because I feel more like a fan than an actual friend lmao. I hope we change that soon ^^
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Code Name/Username: Seunguwu

My Opinion: Ohhhh, you're are someone I honestly just recently started paying attention to you. I always knew that you were a really kind person, and I remember interacting with you just a little bit during our AKP days! But, man, you are so talented! I love seeing your art, and I'm actually excited to see new pieces coming along. Plus, you are sooo soooooo soooooooooooo nice! Like, we are basically strangers, yet you still let me rave about your art lmao. I hope that we do truly get to know each other and that I get to know more about you, because I have a feeling that we do have a little bit in common ^^ also, your taste in bgs is amazing lmao

Confession: You are also a user that I had a hard time approaching. I mainly admired your art from a distance until I had the courage to start being open about it. I wish I knew more about you, because I feel more like a fan than an actual friend lmao. I hope we change that soon ^^
Ahhh we seem to feel the same way TT I’ve always had a difficult time approaching you too because in a way, I’ve always looked up to you!

I really feel so honored you think that way about my art :pandalove: I am still inexperienced, so to have that support means the world to me! And to have someone say they felt like my fan I-I’m seriously so shook. I really hope we can become friends, though!!

But I for real feel like you are at the top of my “users I admire and would love to get to know better” list lmao. I’ve always thought that because since back on AKP, because you’ve always been so nice and awesome!! And your taste is amazing, too lmao.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread