What's one b-side that you could listen to forever and not get sick of it? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
For me, it'd be GFriend - Rainbow



This track will never get old for me. Never.

*"forever" being hyperbole
This song is awesome and title track worthy! :sadcat:

---

There's a lot of b-sides I like, but this one I can listen any time:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
These two are such opposites but I love them both




Also stan the best bside of 2018 and all the previous and future years because its incredible :sanapray:




I just, love letter and starlight.
Which groups :susPepe:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female












JUST ABOUT EVERY RED VELVET B-SIDE SO I'LL JUST NOT EVEN POST BECAUSE SERIOUSLY. OKAY, MAYBE JUST ONE:



Seriously, I can't choose just a few. There's so many from the various artists I like. Lemme just... go to another thread now...
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Taeyeon - Circus ♡
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread