- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Hehe on one wouldn't know that I always gets angry...lol
I knowHehe on one wouldn't know that I always gets angry...lol
Aww cuteProbably that I'm kind of shy, considering I have such bold hair colors people might think the opposite
Huh?? I KNOWHehe on one wouldn't know that I always gets angry...lol
AwwwThat i'm an otaku girl and like asian entertainment
I be lookin like this at first
And then when people know me
Haha lolI'm actually quite loud and make really bad jokes confidently. If you don' speak to me first, I'm always behind someone or avoiding speaking. It's just that i need someone to talk to me first lol
i did NOT see that comingHehe on one wouldn't know that I always gets angry...lol
Oohhhhi did NOT see that coming
![]()
for me.... my age
people always guess im like around 19/20
you can't see how old i am because of my eternal youth face
when i am 40 im gonna look like 30![]()
OhhThat I am half Asian. Most people think I just look European in the face or Aboriginal Australian.
Weird... It's really strange when people do that.A lot of people think I’m Native American but I’m really Hispanic. There was one time in High School where a guy actually thought I was lying about not being Native American![]()