What’s one thing people would never know about you just by looking at you? (3 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Probably that I'm kind of shy, considering I have such bold hair colors people might think the opposite
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That i'm an otaku girl and like asian entertainment
I be lookin like this at first

And then when people know me





 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm actually quite loud and make really bad jokes confidently. If you don' speak to me first, I'm always behind someone or avoiding speaking. It's just that i need someone to talk to me first lol
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Hehe on one wouldn't know that I always gets angry...lol
i did NOT see that coming
:lisalaugh:

for me.... my age
people always guess im like around 19/20
you can't see how old i am because of my eternal youth face
when i am 40 im gonna look like 30 :sippinthetea::ilovebread:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
That I am half Asian. Most people think I just look European in the face or Aboriginal Australian.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
A lot of people think I’m Native American but I’m really Hispanic. There was one time in High School where a guy actually thought I was lying about not being Native American :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: JimmyBacon and yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
A lot of people think I’m Native American but I’m really Hispanic. There was one time in High School where a guy actually thought I was lying about not being Native American :lisalaugh:
Weird... It's really strange when people do that.
Like when someone in my high school thought I was mexican or spanish, italian. : /
I am like no... lol

As I said I usually get the indigenous australian comment on my appearance these days.
Which doesn't really offend me, because I do have aboriginal ancestors way back from Redfern, Sydney. So it's not entirely inaccurate in that sense.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread