I like writing but I have no idea where to start. I’ll get two chapters written but I hate the writing so I read instead lol
Not sure how i can help you here since its the same for me, but we do have a writer on our forum, i can't remember who, i'll ask around.I like writing but I have no idea where to start. I’ll get two chapters written but I hate the writing so I read instead lol
Ahh thank you !Not sure how i can help you here since its the same for me, but we do have a writer on our forum, i can't remember who, i'll ask around.
I currently write on Wattpad which is a community for writers and readers. You can follow writers as well as vote for their stories.I like writing but I have no idea where to start. I’ll get two chapters written but I hate the writing so I read instead lol
There is also another writer @SakinoSweety 😁I believe it was @ChaseMeJiYoo if i remember correctly.
I will carry on reading it soon :D I'm on chapter 6 I believe.I write my own story but it is not English 😂
I have an account, what’s your username ? I’ll follow youI currently write on Wattpad which is a community for writers and readers. You can follow writers as well as vote for their stories.
If you do go onto Wattpad, please follow me and I'll follow you back. You'll have to sign up first.
Writer of the Wind (@Writer_of_the_Wind) - Wattpad
My name is Leonard Smith and I am from the UK. I want to be able to inspire people with my work and for them to enjoy my content. I am a music fan and I am int...www.wattpad.com
And here is my story if you want to read it :)
The Suffering of Love - Book One (GxG, LGBTQ+) - Writer of the Wind - Wattpad
Chiharu and Momoko are best friends and go to Hanami Sakura Gakuin, a Japanese High School in a small village in Tokyo, Japan. Chiharu has a boyfriend named Ke...www.wattpad.com
There is also another writer @SakinoSweety 😁![]()
I am Writer of the Wind on there ^-^ When you follow me, I will also follow you. What is your username?I have an account, what’s your username ? I’ll follow you![]()
Same as here, joanaishere_I am Writer of the Wind on there ^-^ When you follow me, I will also follow you. What is your username?
Great! I have followed you now and thanks for following me.Same as here, joanaishere_
Same here but a little different for me. I normally have the plan all ready and out but I can never seem to continue after a few chapters. It's not that I don't have the motivation, but writing is like a spur of the moment thing to me. Sometimes I can do it and sometimes I can't and it's more often can't than can TT. Sometimes I sit there for hours rephrasing the same sentence just because it doesn't seem right...Writing something longer like novella or a novel. I write first few chapters, but I don't have a clear idea and I can't choose direction by which I will go. I'm still trying to find myself in genres and I still haven't decided do I like writing in prose or poems more. I have some ideas for the novel, but I'm not sure would it be interesting for younger public to read nor am I capable of writing it. It's difficult T.T
Ah, I see. Well, you can't force anything out. If the words aren't coming, do something else and continue later... When I was 8, I wrote a short story about a fairy and a year after that, writer came to our school. I was really nervous because my teacher told me to show her my story. Thankfully, she liked it and gave me a small notebook. She said she has one too and always keeps it near, so whenever she gets an idea or inspiration, she writes a few sentences. Maybe that will help?Same here but a little different for me. I normally have the plan all ready and out but I can never seem to continue after a few chapters. It's not that I don't have the motivation, but writing is like a spur of the moment thing to me. Sometimes I can do it and sometimes I can't and it's more often can't than can TT. Sometimes I sit there for hours rephrasing the same sentence just because it doesn't seem right...
Thank you for the advice!Ah, I see. Well, you can't force anything out. If the words aren't coming, do something else and continue later... When I was 8, I wrote a short story about a fairy and a year after that, writer came to our school. I was really nervous because my teacher told me to show her my story. Thankfully, she liked it and gave me a small notebook. She said she has one too and always keeps it near, so whenever she gets an idea or inspiration, she writes a few sentences. Maybe that will help?