What’s one thing you want to do but don’t know how to go about it ? (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,829
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I like writing but I have no idea where to start. I’ll get two chapters written but I hate the writing so I read instead lol
Not sure how i can help you here since its the same for me, but we do have a writer on our forum, i can't remember who, i'll ask around.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,829
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I like writing but I have no idea where to start. I’ll get two chapters written but I hate the writing so I read instead lol
I currently write on Wattpad which is a community for writers and readers. You can follow writers as well as vote for their stories.
If you do go onto Wattpad, please follow me and I'll follow you back. You'll have to sign up first.

And here is my story if you want to read it :)

I believe it was @ChaseMeJiYoo if i remember correctly.
There is also another writer @SakinoSweety 😁 :maheart:
 
Joined
19 October 2018
Messages
1,452
Reactions Received
6,534
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I currently write on Wattpad which is a community for writers and readers. You can follow writers as well as vote for their stories.
If you do go onto Wattpad, please follow me and I'll follow you back. You'll have to sign up first.

And here is my story if you want to read it :)


There is also another writer @SakinoSweety 😁 :maheart:
I have an account, what’s your username ? I’ll follow you :pepeheart:
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Writing something longer like novella or a novel. I write first few chapters, but I don't have a clear idea and I can't choose direction by which I will go. I'm still trying to find myself in genres and I still haven't decided do I like writing in prose or poems more. I have some ideas for the novel, but I'm not sure would it be interesting for younger public to read nor am I capable of writing it. It's difficult T.T
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Writing something longer like novella or a novel. I write first few chapters, but I don't have a clear idea and I can't choose direction by which I will go. I'm still trying to find myself in genres and I still haven't decided do I like writing in prose or poems more. I have some ideas for the novel, but I'm not sure would it be interesting for younger public to read nor am I capable of writing it. It's difficult T.T
Same here but a little different for me. I normally have the plan all ready and out but I can never seem to continue after a few chapters. It's not that I don't have the motivation, but writing is like a spur of the moment thing to me. Sometimes I can do it and sometimes I can't and it's more often can't than can TT. Sometimes I sit there for hours rephrasing the same sentence just because it doesn't seem right...
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Same here but a little different for me. I normally have the plan all ready and out but I can never seem to continue after a few chapters. It's not that I don't have the motivation, but writing is like a spur of the moment thing to me. Sometimes I can do it and sometimes I can't and it's more often can't than can TT. Sometimes I sit there for hours rephrasing the same sentence just because it doesn't seem right...
Ah, I see. Well, you can't force anything out. If the words aren't coming, do something else and continue later... When I was 8, I wrote a short story about a fairy and a year after that, writer came to our school. I was really nervous because my teacher told me to show her my story. Thankfully, she liked it and gave me a small notebook. She said she has one too and always keeps it near, so whenever she gets an idea or inspiration, she writes a few sentences. Maybe that will help?
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Ah, I see. Well, you can't force anything out. If the words aren't coming, do something else and continue later... When I was 8, I wrote a short story about a fairy and a year after that, writer came to our school. I was really nervous because my teacher told me to show her my story. Thankfully, she liked it and gave me a small notebook. She said she has one too and always keeps it near, so whenever she gets an idea or inspiration, she writes a few sentences. Maybe that will help?
Thank you for the advice! :nekolove:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
For writing, I used to have writers' block all the time, but now I don't really get any.
Basically, I love to watch and listen to all kinds of things to open my mind more and some of the things I watch, I get inspiration from.
I sometimes get inspiration from many different things and add them together and see how it turns out, if it turns out good, then I will put these ideas into practice and then make it my own.

Also, I don't have to watch things to get my inspiration, sometimes it's a piece of music that I can be inspired from which has been the case for my 'The Suffering of Love' story and there was another piece of music which inspired me to write a future wartime, fantasy, and end of the world type story.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread