What’s something 2022 brings to you? (1 Viewer)

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
oh the pope meme threw me off :lisalaugh: im polish we'e neighbors then :dubuwave:
:kokorohappy: NEIGHBOUR. Anytime you need to borrow some memes. You’ll get a key to my house. Take what you need but leave my frozen fries in the freezer. :runrunrun: I’m so happy to have neighbors like you.
 
  • Love
Reactions: badcrookshanks

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Ooh. Relatable. Once I became an adult. I went snip snip on family. Sometimes you can only grow and reach new heights when you don’t have someone wrapped tight around them ankles. Kick them off. Be a new you. I hope 2022 will be good to you. I will ward off the evil spirits

Let them be a hoe for Juyeon in peace. Let no negativity clap on these knees. All is well in 2022. Spirits, bad, I rid of you then cast the holy water around the circle of life
Thank you :sanapray: I will cut them out once the right opportunity shows itself
 
  • Love
Reactions: LeeriaYa

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,406
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
:kokorohappy: NEIGHBOUR. Anytime you need to borrow some memes. You’ll get a key to my house. Take what you need but leave my frozen fries in the freezer. :runrunrun: I’m so happy to have neighbors like you.
thank you i will take you up on that offer and right back at you
 
  • Love
Reactions: LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
I want to get my life together in 2022 :coronawimwim:


Is that difficult? Yes very much so. I feel like we may have a battle of demons and angels. And probably the anti christ before we can get our life in together but for you?
ITS POSSIBLE. FIGHT EVERYONE. Engage in fights. Have to do your taxes? Fight them. One step to organizing your life. Fight your boss. FIGHT THE SKY. You can do it. Organize, breathe, and contemplate. You are capable of anything. :sanapray: I wish you luck ViVi
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
Thank you :sanapray: I will cut them out once the right opportunity shows itself
That’s the spirit! If they aren’t treating you right then they get the KNIFE. On that BOND. No but seriously I wish you well on that. :sanapray: Gotta let yourself flourish small firefly.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Hoemantic

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
That’s the spirit! If they aren’t treating you right then they get the KNIFE. On that BOND. No but seriously I wish you well on that. :sanapray: Gotta let yourself flourish small firefly.
I was in talk to go live with my dad so I can get away from my mother. Hopefully it works as planned. If not then I still have my irl bestie, I'm just waiting for her to finally get her car license lol
 
D

Deleted member 74

I just want to enjoy this year as much as I can and also focus on goals, I'm willing to put the effort in to change a lot :pandahappy:
what comes first is my happiness, health, and making sure I'm growing each day c:
 
  • Love
Reactions: LeeriaYa

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
My goal is to become friends with someone,, in real life.
I see him in the hallway a lot- and i have a class with him but im to scared to talk to him,, but he is really cool from what ive seen so i hope we can become friends by the end of the school year
 
  • Love
Reactions: LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
I just want to enjoy this year as much as I can and also focus on goals, I'm willing to put the effort in to change a lot :pandahappy:
what comes first is my happiness, health, and making sure I'm growing each day c:
That’s the spirit, Bina :sanapray: I agree. They are good goals and that’s What I’m doing too. Your happiness is the most prized possession, your health is always needed to be at its strongest to guarantee your happiness, and growth is how you grow physically, mentally,emotionally, and spiritually. These are all your strengths and I’m glad you’re ready to have them evolve more. I wish you luck.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 74

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
My goal is to become friends with someone,, in real life.
I see him in the hallway a lot- and i have a class with him but im to scared to talk to him,, but he is really cool from what ive seen so i hope we can become friends by the end of the school year
It all starts off slowly. Sometimes it helps to smile at them, wave a bit, or talk about some hobbies you do with other friends when they walk by. I hope you can become friends with this guy :sanapray: I was scared too at first to talk someone in the hallway. But eye contact and a small smile for a bit helps a bit. I wish you luck.
 

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
It all starts off slowly. Sometimes it helps to smile at them, wave a bit, or talk about some hobbies you do with other friends when they walk by. I hope you can become friends with this guy :sanapray: I was scared too at first to talk someone in the hallway. But eye contact and a small smile for a bit helps a bit. I wish you luck.
I CANT MAKE EYE CONACT W HIM??
but ty for the tips lucky
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
I was in talk to go live with my dad so I can get away from my mother. Hopefully it works as planned. If not then I still have my irl bestie, I'm just waiting for her to finally get her car license lol
I wish you luck on that. That’s what happened with me. I had to move away from my mother and I moved with my grandmother. I hope these plans work out for you to live with your dad :sanapray: If not, then your bestfriend. I’m planning to live with mine when my schooling finishes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hoemantic

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
I CANT MAKE EYE CONACT W HIM??
but ty for the tips lucky
Hey you don’t have to be like :zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes:

Be like 👀 👀👀 just quickly but enough where they see and when they see you. Smile a teensy bit. Show that you are friendly and kind of interested in talking.
 

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
Hey you don’t have to be like :zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes:

Be like 👀 👀👀 just quickly but enough where they see and when they see you. Smile a teensy bit. Show that you are friendly and kind of interested in talking.
IM SORRY BUT-
the last time i made eye contact with him he went back to his lunch table and then came back with 2 dollars for me with no words spoken so im scared
 
  • Like
Reactions: LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
IM SORRY BUT-
the last time i made eye contact with him he went back to his lunch table and then came back with 2 dollars for me with no words spoken so im scared
:runrunrun: Run off with the money. Just kidding. Hmmm. Maybe see what he’s like on how he acts with his friends and see what he likes. Common interests is a good place to start :sanapray:
 

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
:runrunrun: Run off with the money. Just kidding. Hmmm. Maybe see what he’s like on how he acts with his friends and see what he likes. Common interests is a good place to start :sanapray:
@emolixie WHAT DOES THE COOL BOY ACT LIKE W HIS FRIENDS??
Ok ok ok but like im still sorta kinda scared becuz hes older than me and like anxiety and everything but i could try to talk to him and ask for his name like i do everyday but he never hears me because im to scared
 
Joined
27 December 2021
Messages
316
Reactions Received
311
Location
pointy lubvot
Website
soulyca.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
any
@emolixie WHAT DOES THE COOL BOY ACT LIKE W HIS FRIENDS??
Ok ok ok but like im still sorta kinda scared becuz hes older than me and like anxiety and everything but i could try to talk to him and ask for his name like i do everyday but he never hears me because im to scared
WAT COOL BOY? J OR WHAT?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread