What's something others do that annoys you? (1 Viewer)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,397
Reactions Received
41,058
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
239,061
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Blocking entrances.
Like this week in front of the bakery one couple blocked the door cuz they counted their coins there. It was a rainy day, so they had 2 open umbrellas with them, too. I politely said "excuse me" and the man rudely barked "you can bypasses us". I was like: :taeminface::dubueh::chickill: I wouldn't ask if I could pass by you. They were not " the sharpest knife in the drawer" as I say.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Are you literally not mocking her height
I was wondering too. especially since they are the first to say "if you are rude I´m gonna block you..." while being obnoxiously rude to almost everyone around
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I was wondering too. especially since they are the first to say "if you are rude I´m gonna block you..." while being obnoxiously rude to almost everyone around
Cancer
 

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
People who click pens, crack their knuckles, eat loudly, clatter silverware against plates/bowls, try and keep a conversation going when they see I'm not interested, walk in front of me slowly, lie, try and get attention, I could go on
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread