- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
are you like 3"1 or smth lolmocking my height.. especially my sis
Technically urnt wrongdamn ur short
Are you literally not mocking her heightdamn ur short
I was wondering too. especially since they are the first to say "if you are rude I´m gonna block you..." while being obnoxiously rude to almost everyone aroundAre you literally not mocking her height
mkI was wondering too. especially since they are the first to say "if you are rude I´m gonna block you..." while being obnoxiously rude to almost everyone around
CancerI was wondering too. especially since they are the first to say "if you are rude I´m gonna block you..." while being obnoxiously rude to almost everyone around
you would not like to meet me in person, thats basically my whole personality, besides being a swithcrack their knuckles