What’s something random you need to work on? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Something pretty specific and less usual.

For me I need to work on knowing when to end my rabbit holes. I end up spending much more time than expected, and having it cut into sleep and stuff. I need to know when to stop or pause on looking at a topic for at least that moment
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,139
Reactions Received
46,805
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,350
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
to stop doom scrolling! you'd think I'd be better at it after my digital reset, but... well, I am getting kinda better, but it's still bad
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen and Ahsoka

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,213
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Planning too early and in a negative way. Like, I'll think to myself "when I go back to work on Thursday, I'm going to be tired, so I should cancel my workout class." As if I could possibly know now what I'm going to feel like doing in four days.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread