Whats something you have a strong opinion on- (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
That many other people dont?

For me it's kitchen cabinets/countertops and designs in general. I used to sell these and I know a lot about them, so whenever I go to people's homes I pay a lot of attention to their kitchens ^^
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Is there a specific reason :jisoosmh:
They get hot and slippery and I dont want to put on shoes but I also dont want to just walk on the sand next to them because its also hot and sometimes has seaweed or shells that hurt my feet. I also somehow manage to stub my toes. Every. Single. Time. So it's a damned if you do damned if you don't situation. :pepecry: The funny thing is my sister was once saying something about how some things no one complains about and brought up boardwalks and I heard the bit about boardwalks (but not the rest) and started talking about how I hate them so much.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,584
Reactions Received
93,406
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,777
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Movies but i think many folk's have strong views.

For example some folks consider LOTR to be the best fantasy adaptation and i dispise it. to the point that i refuse to watch RoTK.
some friends admitted its flawed but just like seeing it on screen.
maybe that is it i hate style / look over substance ie characters story plot.
or modernization tell the story as is. if you hate that story come up with a new one.
ie West side story over Romeo and Juliette is a good example.
But making a Shakespeare movie for example with out the old language changes the story.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka and Day1

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Movies but i think many folk's have strong views.

For example some folks consider LOTR to be the best fantasy adaptation and i dispise it. to the point that i refuse to watch RoTK.
some friends admitted its flawed but just like seeing it on screen.
maybe that is it i hate style / look over substance ie characters story plot.
or modernization tell the story as is. if you hate that story come up with a new one.
ie West side story over Romeo and Juliette is a good example.
But making a Shakespeare movie for example with out the old language changes the story.
Preach :ankha:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread