What's something you have trouble accepting? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
About yourself, your life or the world in general?

For me it's human malice, just the way people treat each other, but especially someone harming children and animals.. also how unfair life is, diseases too. I've always been an idealist and it's hard to accept the reality of this irrational world tbh, it's very hard for me to accpet my flaws and everything I lack and consider "abnormal" about my mind and body..

 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I can't come to the terms with the fact that people literally hunt animals into extinction. You hear about all these animals who are endangered solely because people keep unnecessarily hunting and murdering them and I'm like W H Y? Why do people do this? Do they not have a heart? It's just so disgusting.

I'm not talking about tribal people who hunt for survival. I'm talking about these rich people who hunt for tusks and ivory and fur. It's honestly just so sad and I'll never understand the thought process of these people.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Some people actually don’t think Taeyong is the most beautiful angel to ever bless this Earth
Like ??????
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
That f(x) probably won’t be coming back and that murder isn’t the solution to everything. Also, that I can’t keep letting other people’s failures and shortcomings become my own.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
That there won't ever be only good people in the world. I know a lot of people want world peace, but I feel that's something that'll be virtually impossible to obtain. Some people are just evil and ruthless. They'll either kill, use, or harm other people whether they care about the consequences or not. I believe that's there's always going to be bad people in the world. Of course there will be good people too, but I don't think we can only have good people in the world. Hopefully that makes sense.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
err probably that people find me very likable irl... like its not that i feel they dislike me or anything, i just don't see why myself really.

and aww you guys a really soft innocent beans... i admire it..
i never had trouble with accepting these bad things cause i was born into that shit, so i suppose it doesn't have an affect on me, like it should.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread