Um well you see the guy I had a crush on like well over a year ago now had a similar name to my bff's boyfriend (and by similar I mean really not that similar really, they were Josh and Joey) and once I accidentally called the one I liked by the other name and like no one reacted but there's no doubt in my mind both him and his friend heard me and rather than playing it off and making a joke out of it myself I did what was probably the worse thing to do and acted like it didn't happen even though we all know it happened and at least if I made fun of myself for it I could explain I was just getting their names mixed up in my head but since I acted like it didn't even happen they could have thought literally anything about it like was I seeing someone else with the other name at the time? Was I really stupid enough to get his name wrong and not notice myself? Did I really think they wouldn't notice? etc they could have thought anything and the cringe in that moment haunts me to this day