What's the embarrassing thing you did in front of a crush? (1 Viewer)

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
We were sitting in the canteen at school one time (I think I was 13 back then) and I had this huge crush on a boy (he was really funny). And suddenly he came at our table, just to chat with our group of friends. I was completely zoned out and I didn't know what to say



And he looked at me and said: "are you in some kind of trance?" and he left after that and I honestly don't remember what happened after that
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This was so many years ago but it haunts me to this day. I think it was in 2nd grade (?). We had to present something, and I completely forget everything, and had to go sit down. He then got up, did it perfectly, and I sat there dumbfounded.
 
Joined
31 May 2019
Messages
411
Reactions Received
895
Location
LOONAVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
in P.E. we had to sit on the floor and, when the teacher blew his whistle, we'd have to get up and run backwards to the other side of the gym. i, being a clutz, got up and started running before my legs were fully erected so i lost my balance and slowly started leaning back as i ran until my eventual downfall, right onto the floor. she laughed and i wanted to crawl into my non-existent shell
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Became her best friend for far too long
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
On my first ever trip to Japan I met up with my friend (my future wife) and we went for some Takoyaki and I ended up eating one of the balls whole :facepalm: This resulted in me being in a lot of pain after doing something that only seconds before she warned me not to do..... (Takoyaki is very hot on the inside and it will burn your mouth if you eat it whole). So we were still getting to know one another and I thought that she was incredibly beautiful, and there I was with my eyes watering and my mouth on fire as I made stupid noises :yolk:
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Oh,,I've done SO many things skskksk. To name a few:

I've told this story before, but basically in 5th grade I was in the spelling bee and almost won but lost last minute and cried in front of the whole school because I was so stressed out lol (so that of course included in front of my at the time crush ig lol)

I broke my finger playing football with a boy I thought was cute in 6th grade,,,the embarrassing part is that I was like whatever and kept playing until he had to make me quit because my finger was swelling a shit ton.

Sprained my wrist after falling at the end of a 5 mile race in front of a girl I've liked for a long time (still do oof). I mean, I still got first place but that shit h u r t e d both my ego and wrist
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
On my first ever trip to Japan I met up with my friend (my future wife) and we went for some Takoyaki and I ended up eating one of the balls whole :facepalm: This resulted in me being in a lot of pain after doing something that only seconds before she warned me not to do..... (Takoyaki is very hot on the inside and it will burn your mouth if you eat it whole). So we were still getting to know one another and I thought that she was incredibly beautiful, and there I was with my eyes watering and my mouth on fire as I made stupid noises :yolk:
Well, she must have found those stupid noises oddly attractive because you got married in the end and had what I'm sure is a beautiful child. :maheart:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and SeulPika
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have labyrinthitis sometimes it can be very bad so... I was going up stairs and I just fell off in such a weird way (but I didn't get hurt at least) and it wasn't just one crush who saw me, it was TWO, they saw me falling like a dead tree! (Yeah I used to have more than one crush, dark times...)
:maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and SeulPika

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Well, she must have found those stupid noises oddly attractive because you got married in the end and had what I'm sure is a beautiful child. :maheart:
Her eyes were watering up as well. But that was from laughter at my expense :yolk:

Our daughter is just as beautiful as her mother!!! :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: lexus and Mayday

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
On my first ever trip to Japan I met up with my friend (my future wife) and we went for some Takoyaki and I ended up eating one of the balls whole :facepalm: This resulted in me being in a lot of pain after doing something that only seconds before she warned me not to do..... (Takoyaki is very hot on the inside and it will burn your mouth if you eat it whole). So we were still getting to know one another and I thought that she was incredibly beautiful, and there I was with my eyes watering and my mouth on fire as I made stupid noises :yolk:
On the bright side, she still married you despite the fact that you made a huge mistake with takoyaki. :jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: SeulPika

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Oh,,I've done SO many things skskksk. To name a few:

I've told this story before, but basically in 5th grade I was in the spelling bee and almost won but lost last minute and cried in front of the whole school because I was so stressed out lol (so that of course included in front of my at the time crush ig lol)

I broke my finger playing football with a boy I thought was cute in 6th grade,,,the embarrassing part is that I was like whatever and kept playing until he had to make me quit because my finger was swelling a shit ton.

Sprained my wrist after falling at the end of a 5 mile race in front of a girl I've liked for a long time (still do oof). I mean, I still got first place but that shit h u r t e d both my ego and wrist
A crush is never worth breaking a bone over :maheart:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: gongchan

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
On the bright side, she still married you despite the fact that you made a huge mistake with takoyaki. :jenniesmug:
Praise the lord that it didn't turn her away from me!!! :queen:

Though I do have a few stories that involve her doing something embarassing :joysip:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Praise the lord that it didn't turn her away from me!!! :queen:

Though I do have a few stories that involve her doing something embarassing :joysip:
Do you mind telling me one of these embarrassing stories? :jenniesmug::taesip:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: SeulPika

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread