What's the first thing you do after you get up? (7 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Sleep more. Because I don't sleep much to the morning
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Well if you mean wake up i snooze my alarm and go back to sleep for 5 blissful minutes

but if you mean get out of bed i decide if I'm going to lounge in my pjs for the day/till i shower or put on clothes
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Lol I can't stay in bed after my eyes are opened. I get out of bed the moment I wake up.
Usually the first thing I do is let cat #1 outside (to the back) so he can do his business and let cat #2 inside (from the front) before he starts screaming. I then feed both of them and my fishies before I move on to my own morning routines.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Lol I can't stay in bed after my eyes are opened. I get out of bed the moment I wake up.
Usually the first thing I do is let cat #1 outside (to the back) so he can do his business and let cat #2 inside (from the front) before he starts screaming. I then feed both of them and my fishies before I move on to my own morning routines.
I hate cats lol
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and Suzy
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,475
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Pee!!!!!!!!!
then turn on the computer log in and go to work.

some times i hit the power button and then go p.

Either way 5 min or so after i have all the computers up an running have weighed myself and put a bottle of soda in the freezer, and grabbed a cold can usually or some water.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JimmyBacon
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
look in the mirror check if i have wrinkles
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
on normal days I got to the bathroom as soon as I wake up
 
  • Like
Reactions: JimmyBacon

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: JimmyBacon
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Pee!!!!!!!!!
then turn on the computer log in and go to work.

some times i hit the power button and then go p.

Either way 5 min or so after i have all the computers up an running have weighed myself and put a bottle of soda in the freezer, and grabbed a cold can usually or some water.
Ohhhh I see
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread