what's the funniest thing that happened to you today (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
i clicked on this thread to answer; i read the comments and left the thread :headache:
also i had to practice cpr on this dummy... i literally had to yell at an inanimate object
WE DID THAT IN NINTH GRADE:queen:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: ahparkchaeyoung

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
lucky, im a junior and i get embarrassed easily :reallysadcat:
We did it in health/driver's ed, it's required in California, and we got CPR certified:jenniesmug:


I can save lives:jenniesmug: (except I'll have to check if it expired oops:runrunrun::runrunrun:)

I got embarassed doing it too dw:lazypotato:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Idk if it's funny but I finally learned how to blow a bubble with bubble gum which is kinda sad that I haven't been able to for so long -

But I remembered what my cousin told me when I was 7 and I finally figured out how it works:queen:
 
  • Love
Reactions: ahparkchaeyoung
Joined
25 May 2021
Messages
868
Reactions Received
2,244
Location
: a theater near you
Website
lgan.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
all
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can save lives:jenniesmug:
Fanning Yourself GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY


Idk if it's funny but I finally learned how to blow a bubble with bubble gum which is kinda sad that I haven't been able to for so long -

But I remembered what my cousin told me when I was 7 and I finally figured out how it works:queen:
NICE LOL
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
We did it in health/driver's ed, it's required in California, and we got CPR certified:jenniesmug:


I can save lives:jenniesmug: (except I'll have to check if it expired oops:runrunrun::runrunrun:)

I got embarassed doing it too dw:lazypotato:
i already knew how to save a life, i just need to be certified :we_kpopsourcing:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc
Joined
25 May 2021
Messages
868
Reactions Received
2,244
Location
: a theater near you
Website
lgan.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
all
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hung up on my boyfriend because we started arguing about when you're supposed to take your Christmas tree down.
:taesquish: :taesquish: :taesquish:
LMAOJFSDK
at first i somehow read this as "i broke up with my boyfriend" and was like damn what kind of xmas tree do yall have :joysip:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
i clicked on this thread to answer; i read the comments and left the thread :headache:
also i had to practice cpr on this dummy... i literally had to yell at an inanimate object
Did you harvest its organs in time though?
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I can’t think of anything tbh :dubuthink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread