What's the group that you tried getting into but simply couldn't? (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
For me, I really tried with NCT and OH MY GIRL. NCT has a problem where experimenting takes them too far and songs end up ruined. Although Superhuman is really good. I think I like 3 songs from all NCT units. Fire Truck, Without You and 7th Sense.

As for OMG they keep trying and trying but Closer was too amazing and ever other comeback just leaves that desire for Closer. Other than Closer I didn't like anything from them. Not even Liar Liar.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Akgae. I agree, although they really saved themselves from me not caring with Shintoburi. That song is a bop
ok fine, I am an akgae :wimwim:
:sanapray: it is a bop. I also liked violet from their demo album
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I tried to get into I.O.I but I kind of failed to see the hype. Decent lineup, but their music is middling mediocre for me. I do like some of the post-I.O.I groups/ artists quite a bit, though, especially WJSN.

I also felt this a bit with Twice, but I have a newfound appreciation for a few of their songs now, though I would probably not stan.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Infinite. I love all their songs and their choreo, but I just couldn't get into as a whole group. I was a big fan of L though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread