What's the hardest conversation you've had? (1 Viewer)

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
When I forged my report card.
Oh boy.
I mean when i hit a kid with a rock that was pretty bad too but yea nothing compared to that omfg.
I mean there was another lie and that convo was bad.
Ig just the 2 times i've been caught in a really bad lie.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
When I told my parents I was bi, it was hard for me because they aren’t very open to anything other than a girl and a boy.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Trying to convince a soccer player how being an equestrian is way more dangerous than playing soccer.

Yea, controlling a 500-600 kilogram animal with an own will and possibly kill you is less dangerous than running after a ball.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
probably one the many conversations I had with my mother, when she went into the psychiatric ward several times. The 3rd time she purposely didn't take her medication..because she wanted to lose weight, find a man and get married...in which we narrowly avoided being put in care.
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think it was some years ago when my grandpa passed away and I was in charge to tell my little sister (who was really really close to him) about it. Obviously I didn't spit it out to her straightly, but it was so hard to find the proper way to do so and to confort her after she realized what had happened.
 
D

Deleted member 74

The conversations I had with my mom when she went through a rough time last year, and she only opened up to me
It was hard getting her to stay that way with me and knowing what to say, and what not to say
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Mom can I have tickets for a bts concert? They’re only like $500
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Honestly the hardest one irl was asking my music teacher if I can leave her class.

I was her star pupil.. was bragged about me she loved me like her son. And. I just wanted to act she literally never talked to me after that she didnt even accept my fb friend request.

I dont regret it because I got really high Mark's in drama after.. but it was just very hard to ask her. She screamed at me in front of the whole class it was so embarrassing.

Hardest in text ... sounds cliche but confessing to my first love that took every bit of courage it had in me to do it. Haha. She had a bf at the time tho so that made it easier I knew she was off the market.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
There have been a few (unfortunately my family has a lot of drama) but I feel like the hardest one was when my mum told me that she was forced to give a baby up for adoption when she was 15 and that my eldest brother had a different biological father than the rest of us. My middle brother has a lot of drug problems and at the time he was really acting up and causing a lot of drama so my mum basically had to tell me about everything because she didn't want someone else to tell me in a spiteful way...

It didn't change anything about the way I thought of my brother but it took a little while for me to wrap my head around the whole long lost, half sibling thing. It was just really hard to watch my mum recount all of these really traumatic memories and seeing a lot of the shame and guilt she had been carrying around with her for pretty much her whole life, it really gave me a new understanding of why she reacts to some things in a certain way and it probably made me more compassionate towards her in general.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Saying goodbye to my best friend and trying to keep a level head while she was begging me, crying and threatening me to kill herself. But the relationship had become toxic and co-dependent. I had to have a break from it all. But it’s cool,since we’re in speaking terms again.


Announcing the death of our mom to my sister by phone, and saying to my brother he should rush to the hospital because she didn’t have much time left was really difficult too.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: kodoku and igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread