What's the largest kpop album you own? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Mine would have to be Beam Of Prism from Viviz. Yesterday I realized that I underestimated how large it actually was when I tried putting it on my kpop album shelf. It would barely fit :wimwim:
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I'm not sure if the FROMIS_9 FUN album is bigger than the TWICE Summer Nights album, but I remember the fromis album used to give me a headache. Same with Pristin V's Like a V, that one was flimsy and square shaped but similar to the height of a piece of paper and wide as well.
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Jessica's With Love, J
Edit: nevermind, I guess it's Twice's the year of yes
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,514
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Itzy's album is crazy, every time I visit my Target it's either top shelf standing tall or sideways :oliviakek:
I had to put mine on the top shelf along with the seventeen one cause they’re so huge
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse and Day1

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
itzy checkmate it's so biggg along with bts mots 7
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Block B HER Album, it's bigger than my head lmfao
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread