- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I never thought of an age being a goal but my grandma before she passed actually had it as one.
She wanted to live until she was 80 at least.
She reached it thankfully and she almost made it to 81 too.
But I was curious if any of you had ages that you wanted to be your last birthday.
I don't want to say mine as I still have a very skewed mindset when it comes to my life?
But I'm curious if any of you have one.
She wanted to live until she was 80 at least.
She reached it thankfully and she almost made it to 81 too.
But I was curious if any of you had ages that you wanted to be your last birthday.
I don't want to say mine as I still have a very skewed mindset when it comes to my life?
But I'm curious if any of you have one.