What’s the maximum age gap for a couple ? (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think it all depends on the person. However I think around the 10 and above mark it becomes harder to be a healthy relationship. Not saying it cannot happen, but a lot can change and happens in a decade. For example a 20 some odd can get annoyed but a 30s some odds matureness, where ass the 30 odd year old can be annoyed at the childishness of the 20 some odd. Yes there can be childish people as adults I am just saying.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think it depends on ages of persons like 60 years old dating someone who is 40 compared to 40 years old dating someone who is 20. Personally around 10 years is still ok, but it rly depends on people.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have dated someone that was much older than me. I think it just depend on the person. Some people just don't click with people their own age. And just because they have an age gap doesn't mean you no common with that person. My maternal grandfather and my deceased grandmother had a 20+ age gap and they were very much in love.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
age is just a number and should never be taken too seriously
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
As you get older your perspective on this changes lol. For example I'm 29 and wouldn't date a 19 year old coz the maturity gap is too much but if I was say 40 and the woman 30 and we hit it off, it wouldn't seem as awkward despite the same age gap.
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
age is just a number and should never be taken too seriously
age is just a number :wimwim: and jail is just a room

I personally think age isn't as important when you get older, but it does matter when you're young.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
I'd say 10 is generally the max but an age gap would would influence more on a on a 30 and 20 year old couple than a 60 and 50 year old couple since the 30 year old at best will be really beginning to understand stuff while the 20 year old is trying to figure things out while the 50 and 60 year old will have everything figured out so mentality and experience will play the biggest part.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I can't see myself with anyone more than 5 years older than me rn
 
Joined
8 November 2019
Messages
57
Reactions Received
231
Location
Gravity❄️
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
For me as i'm 21 maybe someone older than me for 4 years, i consider myself a mature person but as you grow up you get different goals in your life so i don't think i can fit with someone like 7-10 years older than me, and for a younger guy maybe 2 year difference but it doesn't really call my atention dating someone young
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My dad has a 30 year gap or close to that age gap with my step mother. She is near my age I believe.
I was suss about it at first, and was thinking 'dad what on earth are you doing?'

but figured as long as he is happy I don't mind.
And I have some beautiful half siblings mia and harry because of that union.

She is early 30's and he is like almost 60.

Age is just a number when it comes to marriage or friends imo.
 

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
Well there’s a saying where the youngest you can date is half your age + 7 years .

so if I was talking about myself for example,
I’m 24 and half my age is 12
So 12+7= 19.

idk know where I heard it, but it seems like a pretty good rule.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Well there’s a saying where the youngest you can date is half your age + 7 years .

so if I was talking about myself for example,
I’m 24 and half my age is 12
So 12+7= 19.

idk know where I heard it, but it seems like a pretty good rule.
For me it would be 18 😂😂😂
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread