what's the most dangerous situation you've been in? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I almost drowned once :yolk: and I was almost hit by a car another time. And another time, when I was a child I fell down the stairs right on my forehead. But I guess in the end I was lucky, still alive
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,465
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
The list is not small. see post on scars.
after a bike accident in the street a car stopped tires on line for my head .. well my head was under the front of the car say a foot util i was squashed.
Fell off a clif free climbing ~ 50 ft up landed on a ledge.
fell into a running washing machine (spin cycle) at 2
Fell off a high dive onto the concrete.
there are a bunch more..
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I almost drowned. Was literally in a peaceful surrender sinking. My vision slowly going dark before my brother (who I didn't know couldn't swim) realized what was going on and jumped in and pulled me out. My mom had decided to "teach" me how to swim the old fashion way then brush off the lifegaurd saying I was fine. In her logic I wouldn't have drowned I would have figured out how to swim before that.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I almost drowned. Was literally in a peaceful surrender sinking. My vision slowly going dark before my brother (who I didn't know couldn't swim) realized what was going on and jumped in and pulled me out. My mom had decided to "teach" me how to swim the old fashion way then brush off the lifegaurd saying I was fine. In her logic I wouldn't have drowned I would have figured out how to swim before that.
great username :welp:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread