this woman I was friends (?) with once, told me, after I got attacked by this guy and humiliated in front of a bunch of people whose opinion I cared about, that it was my fault because I'm "so unapproachable" and people don't know how to "deal with me". Blaming the victim, are we.. but silly me was so shaken that I believed her at the time ..
and also several people have told me I have no sense of humor, but it's always the same type of people, and they could not be more wrong
strange, really strange, how some people are just unable to see you as you truly are...
and also several people have told me I have no sense of humor, but it's always the same type of people, and they could not be more wrong
strange, really strange, how some people are just unable to see you as you truly are...