What's the oldest memory you can think of? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
were you hospitalized or were you like a miracle kid that didnt get any scratches from it or sth
I wasn´t hospitalised and I was not allowed to cry because my sister who was looking after me did not allow me to speak and I feared her :D. I remember trying not to cry and actually worrying about getting into trouble :D.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I wasn´t hospitalised and I was not allowed to cry because my sister who was looking after me did not allow me to speak and I feared her :D. I remember trying not to cry and actually worrying about getting into trouble :D.
You weren't hospitalized cuz of no injuries or because your sister didn't call for an ambulance or sth? :jisoosmh::jisoosmh:
hopefully cuz u got away unscathed, still that's pretty traumatic for a kid, can't believe she didnt allow you to cry or speak about it
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
You weren't hospitalized cuz of no injuries or because your sister didn't call for an ambulance or sth? :jisoosmh::jisoosmh:
hopefully cuz u got away unscathed, still that's pretty traumatic for a kid, can't believe she didnt allow you to cry or speak about it
I don´t remember any injuries so it probably wasn´t anything past some scratches. I mean, I suppose the parents would notice. but yeah, older sisters.... bullies :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and Myco

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
omg, I hope it was just a dream! that sounds terrifying! please no!
Well actually now that I think about it I developed a fear where like I get scared of the deep sea :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker and Myco
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I remember lying down on my back in a crib. and mom and dad looking at me. I clearly remember I extended my legs to try to touch the sides, but they didn't reach. My thoughts went back to a time when I was inside a confined place and I didn't reach the sides, while a bit later in my life I could. Weird ehh?
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
a classmate i had in my very first year of school yelling at the teacher to give her something called fenistil to treat her mosquito bites. also me not wanting to stand up for the national anthem the same day. looks like i predicted myself hating poland at the age of 6 :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread