What's the Point (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Is there a point to reporting something that a student did that was inappropriate to the teacher that doesn't directly impact you or others around you?

Like if someone said wtf or hell or damn or any other obscenity... I mean I remember this kid poking me with a pencil until I started bleeding and even then I didn't tell on him.. But anyway your thoughts?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and Ahsoka
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
If a kid is literally hurting someone with a pencil, I would.
Honestly, the kid that did it to me was arrested for underage possession of substances a few years later, so... his delinquency was destined. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i did that when i was 8-9 years old because i wanted the teachers to like me :wimwim: but later i stopped and if my school punished people for saying "wtf" or "damn" then i'd be more in trouble than anyone i ever reported
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread