- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,730
- Reactions Received
- 55,575
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 286,333
I've had water cockroaches - It was deep fried but I can't remember the taste otherwise
Last edited:
nice I have eel in my freezerEel.
I had it for the first time at a Korean restaurant I visited and it was really yummy, but swallowing was ... unpleasant.
you've never eaten anything weird?imma lie and say a goat’s brain
I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like this but part of it still felt .. slimy?? So it felt really weird lol. It was cooked but still felt a little like that.nice I have eel in my freezer
really what was unpleasant about the swallowing? lol
it can be an acquired taste but yeah it's kinda slimy lolI'm not sure if it's supposed to be like this but part of it still felt .. slimy?? So it felt really weird lol. It was cooked but still felt a little like that.
nice did you enjoy it?Or snails????
Yummynice did you enjoy it?
I've had snails before but I guess it depends on the preparation
not really 😭 but i find eggplant weird so does that count 💀you've never eaten anything weird?
did you enjoy them my friend?Frog legs, chicken hearts
Yes. I did also try beef liver and hated itdid you enjoy them my friend?
I had a whole frog once it was a bull frog (not just the legs) lol
what animal? and did you enjoy it?probably brain for me too
oh my mom almost tricked me into an eye once. but i caught on and asked her to cut it out![]()
yeap it's greatI'm just interested: Anyone here ever eaten Pidan, (Chinese) Century Egg?
![]()
How in the stomach upset does it taste?