What's the weirdest good you've ever eaten? (2 Viewers)

Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,730
Reactions Received
55,575
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,333
I've had water cockroaches - It was deep fried but I can't remember the taste otherwise
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Eel.

I had it for the first time at a Korean restaurant I visited and it was really yummy, but swallowing was ... unpleasant.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
nice I have eel in my freezer
really what was unpleasant about the swallowing? lol
I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like this but part of it still felt .. slimy?? So it felt really weird lol. It was cooked but still felt a little like that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate and Willow
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
probably brain for me too

oh my mom almost tricked me into an eye once. but i caught on and asked her to cut it out :joshmeh:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate and Willow

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,087
Reactions Received
72,528
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,430
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
did you enjoy them my friend?
I had a whole frog once it was a bull frog (not just the legs) lol
Yes. I did also try beef liver and hated it
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread