What's the weirdest thing people have assumed about you? (3 Viewers)

Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I remember people used to say I was scary :lisalaugh:
the delusional of calling you of all people scary :ilovebread:

that I am a psychopath/sociopath haha happened both online and offline
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee and athenaaa

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
when i was 12 many of my classmates thought i was rich because i always had the VIP status on moviestarplanet (like a paid subscription for a week month or year that gives you a golden username and many other perks) but the truth is that i just took photos of the free vip codes in the moviestarplanet magazine in stores and typed them in when it was the time
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,076
Reactions Received
72,505
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,385
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
when i was 12 many of my classmates thought i was rich because i always had the VIP status on moviestarplanet (like a paid subscription for a week month or year that gives you a golden username and many other perks) but the truth is that i just took photos of the free vip codes in the moviestarplanet magazine in stores and typed them in when it was the time
You unlocked a memory! I used to play that all the time as a kid
 
  • Love
Reactions: eclipsoul

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
You unlocked a memory! I used to play that all the time as a kid
i was so obsessed with this and stardoll or whatever that one was called :haylul: i once made myself a promise to reach the highest moviestarplanet level on the ranks in my country but then i made the wonderful decision to go outside lol i wish i could remember the password though to see what it was all like
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,076
Reactions Received
72,505
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,385
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
i was so obsessed with this and stardoll or whatever that one was called :haylul: i once made myself a promise to reach the highest moviestarplanet level on the ranks in my country but then i made the wonderful decision to go outside lol i wish i could remember the password though to see what it was all like
I can't remember the password for the life of me either but I wanted to look like a model lol. And back then my fashion choices were more than questionable
 
  • Love
Reactions: eclipsoul

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,076
Reactions Received
72,505
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,385
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
That I was gay bc I like rock music
I don't think I've heard this one yet. Personally, my existence confirms this assumption but that's def not the case for everyone who likes rock.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
That I had people buried in my backyard or I was a serial killer?
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
That i'm straight. jk jk that I'm really mean.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I can't remember the password for the life of me either but I wanted to look like a model lol. And back then my fashion choices were more than questionable
mine were too pls i was so obsessed with putting glitter on their faces for the aesthetic :we_kpopsourcing: they always looked more or less like that
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,076
Reactions Received
72,505
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,385
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
mine were too pls i was so obsessed with putting glitter on their faces for the aesthetic :we_kpopsourcing: they always looked more or less like that
I was always more the second one. I’d try to make them the most elegant emo-like. I have no explanation why
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread