- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 51,076
- Reactions Received
- 72,505
- Location
- Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 147,385
- Fandom
- ProfessorAthena
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
- Ship
- Wreck
the delusional of calling you of all people scaryI remember people used to say I was scary![]()
RAWR I'm very scary jk jkthe delusional of calling you of all people scary![]()
if you're scary, then I'm the queen of EnglandRAWR I'm very scary jk jk
if you're scary, then I'm the queen of Englandnah you're soft and fluffy up close
You unlocked a memory! I used to play that all the time as a kidwhen i was 12 many of my classmates thought i was rich because i always had the VIP status on moviestarplanet (like a paid subscription for a week month or year that gives you a golden username and many other perks) but the truth is that i just took photos of the free vip codes in the moviestarplanet magazine in stores and typed them in when it was the time
i was so obsessed with this and stardoll or whatever that one was calledYou unlocked a memory! I used to play that all the time as a kid
I can't remember the password for the life of me either but I wanted to look like a model lol. And back then my fashion choices were more than questionablei was so obsessed with this and stardoll or whatever that one was calledi once made myself a promise to reach the highest moviestarplanet level on the ranks in my country but then i made the wonderful decision to go outside lol i wish i could remember the password though to see what it was all like
I don't think I've heard this one yet. Personally, my existence confirms this assumption but that's def not the case for everyone who likes rock.That I was gay bc I like rock music
mine were too pls i was so obsessed with putting glitter on their faces for the aestheticI can't remember the password for the life of me either but I wanted to look like a model lol. And back then my fashion choices were more than questionable
I was always more the second one. I’d try to make them the most elegant emo-like. I have no explanation whymine were too pls i was so obsessed with putting glitter on their faces for the aestheticthey always looked more or less like that
![]()
![]()