What's the worst K-Pop song you ever heard? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
No bashing of groups or members or else feel the wrath of the mods :queen:

For me it's probably 2NE1's 'I Am The Best'



Why? It's just really messy to me, the instrumental of the whole song is annoying to me and the rhythm of the lines just seems so out of place
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
:zoomeyes:

great this started with one of my all time favs


worst song mm.. i'm sure I have erased song like that from my memory already, but

these make me uncomfortable, no idea which one is worse though


 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
No bashing of groups or members or else feel the wrath of the mods :queen:

For me it's probably 2NE1's 'I Am The Best'



Why? It's just really messy to me, the instrumental of the whole song is annoying to me and the rhythm of the lines just seems so out of place


This one for sure, this is way too cringy for me.
( I love I am the best btw :( )
:zoomeyes:

great this started with one of my all time favs


worst song mm.. i'm sure I have erased song like that from my memory already, but

these make me uncomfortable, no idea which one is worse though


I love all of these :yolk:

Btw if anyone says EXO- Wolf, I will fight you :chickill:

For me it's probably Girls' Day's debut Tilt My Head. It's a miracle they existed, much less became successful after this abomination.

 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
1,134
Reactions Received
7,507
Location
chocoland
Website
www.cubeent.co.kr
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Pronouns
pretty/savage
Ship
I love all of these :yolk:

Btw if anyone says EXO- Wolf, I will fight you :chickill:

For me it's probably Girls' Day's debut Tilt My Head. It's a miracle they existed, much less became successful after this abomination.

I was literally just about to say Wolf. :yolk:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I love all of these :yolk:

Btw if anyone says EXO- Wolf, I will fight you :chickill:

For me it's probably Girls' Day's debut Tilt My Head. It's a miracle they existed, much less became successful after this abomination.


Don't worry, Wolf is too comedic to dislike or even find cringe-worthy :pandawatch:
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've got really limited tolerance for cringy cute girl group songs so I'm going to stay out of this one, although many songs here I rather like :pandaroll:

F8 me ARMY flops. :chickill::chickill:
Heh there's tons of ARMY who hate Idol too so I don't think it'd be too much of a fight! Maybe their most polarizing title song, it took me forever to get used to it. :hmm:
(Fire though is literal fire for me
🔥🎆🔥🔥🎆🎇🔥)
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Any gg song that ever existed
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread