What's the worst K-Pop song you ever heard? (3 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena


I thought that IDOL was BTS' worst song. But Boy With Luv was a complete snooze fest for me. There wasn't anything memorable to take from that song unlike past BTS releases..
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Oh NCT had one last year that was soo bad i do not even know the name i excised it from my mind.
Probably Regular :yolk: I hate that song so much even Taeyong couldn’t save it with his face :hmm: stupid mullet
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Oh NCT had one last year that was soo bad i do not even know the name i excised it from my mind.
I don't even bother with trying to listen to their comebacks. Even just having the songs on as background music would be a waste of my time...
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


I thought that IDOL was BTS' worst song. But Boy With Luv was a complete snooze fest for me. There wasn't anything memorable to take from that song unlike past BTS releases..
.. I probably should listen Boy with Luv, I feel so out of loop cause I still haven't
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,465
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I don't even bother with trying to listen to their comebacks. Even just having the songs on as background music would be a waste of my time...
Its a waste they have stellar vocals/ great dancers and they release way way to much dreck.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
.. I probably should listen Boy with Luv, I feel so out of loop cause I still haven't
I only got around to eventually listening to it yesterday to check out whether I would enjoy it like some past releases or absolutely hate it. And yeah that one listen is the last for me..
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,465
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I only got around to eventually listening to it yesterday to check out whether I would enjoy it like some past releases or absolutely hate it. And yeah that one listen is the last for me..
oops quoted the wrong message sorry British.


lool this one too! this was why i gave in and stanned 4minute
I just really dislike Hyuna as a performer, hate her voice ect. now as a guest on a WI Love her. I think i have watched the 2yoon country song more than 4 mins catalog.
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I just really dislike Hyuna as a performer, hate her voice ect. now as a guest on a WI Love her. I think i have watched the 2yoon country song more than 4 mins catalog.
@kuroyuri get him
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


This, I don't know why but I always hear fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking music...:pandarolleyes:
Now someone just needs to name What's your name and Hate and we get all 4minute songs I like in the thread.. :lazypotato:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Now someone just needs to name What's your name and Hate and we get all 4minute songs I like in the thread.. :lazypotato:
I’ll name them for you :llama_uwu:
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
errr thats hard i've heard a lot of shit over these past 11 years.... from stuff i can remember...

VAV's debut... the video was fine kinda... but who mixed the track fucked it, it just sounds painful for me mainly the chorus... they sound much better now tho ^^


and i pull this one out everytime.... its grown on me for its cringe factor...but yeah... im sure there was talent there but this debut was something else, they threw everything they could in there for the video, with awkward rookies, autotune, shirtless ness (2pm were always good for that lol) and weird editing but at a cheap rate...
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread