What's the worst K-Pop song you ever heard? (3 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
The lotto anti is here everyone :queen:


I understand wolf but call me baby is a shock
call me baby reminded me too much of an american song tbh.....not that its bad but i just never really liked it also i disagree with Lotto.....that is actually one of my fave songs by EXO and i dont really even listen to them
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
nct dream chewing gum...i never was able to get into the songs its just idek but i like their other song tho
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
call me baby reminded me too much of an american song tbh.....not that its bad but i just never really liked it also i disagree with Lotto.....that is actually one of my fave songs by EXO and i dont really even listen to them
I can kind of see that. It was a different sound than I was use to from them.

I just couldn't deal with the auto tune in lotto
I understand that completely, too much autotune
Yeah I don't mind sutotune in songs but I just felt it was used badly in it
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her


:oof_tea:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Myco

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Don't worry, Wolf is too comedic to dislike or even find cringe-worthy :pandawatch:
But the amazing vocal runs, the adlibs, the high notes :sj_weary:
Pls Berry chan :maheart:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
But the amazing vocal runs, the adlibs, the high notes :sj_weary:
Pls Berry chan :maheart:
Ah.. you haven't stumbled upon to unpopular opinion thread where I mentioned I don't like EXO's vocals.. :BREAD:

Sry senpai :maheart:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ah.. you haven't stumbled upon to unpopular opinion thread where I mentioned I don't like EXO's vocals.. :BREAD:

Sry senpai :maheart:
That is unpopular and highly surprising :pepecry1: None of their voices? :yolk:
It's ok, we'll still bond over YG acts :maheart:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That is unpopular and highly surprising :pepecry1: None of their voices? :yolk:
It's ok, we'll still bond over YG acts :maheart:
Well I haven't individually listened all of them, there is quite many of them, but in general I don't like what SM does with it's male artists and their vocals :lazypotato:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
BTS's DNA. Oh god words cannot describe.
The whistling gives me a migraine. The overly edited and autotuned vocals... The melody is predictable and boring. It's generic, bland, loud, annoying, saccharine, and terrible.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread