- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,762
- Reactions Received
- 13,488
- Website
- theghostofwind.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Bana
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
Any good feelings I had towards you: goneAny gg song that ever existed
Any good feelings I had towards you: goneAny gg song that ever existed
Eh I get that a lot go harder with it will youAny good feelings I had towards you: gone
uh nah, I don't waste my time on tasteless people ☺Eh I get that a lot go harder with it will you
Too bad :( my last hopeuh nah, I don't waste my time on tasteless people ☺
I understand wolf but call me baby is a shocki didn't really like EXO's Wolf......or EXO's Call me baby
call me baby reminded me too much of an american song tbh.....not that its bad but i just never really liked it also i disagree with Lotto.....that is actually one of my fave songs by EXO and i dont really even listen to themThe lotto anti is here everyone
I understand wolf but call me baby is a shock
I understand that completely, too much autotuneThe lotto anti is here everyone
I can kind of see that. It was a different sound than I was use to from them.call me baby reminded me too much of an american song tbh.....not that its bad but i just never really liked it also i disagree with Lotto.....that is actually one of my fave songs by EXO and i dont really even listen to them
Yeah I don't mind sutotune in songs but I just felt it was used badly in itI understand that completely, too much autotune
But the amazing vocal runs, the adlibs, the high notesDon't worry, Wolf is too comedic to dislike or even find cringe-worthy :pandawatch:
Ah.. you haven't stumbled upon to unpopular opinion thread where I mentioned I don't like EXO's vocals.. :BREAD:But the amazing vocal runs, the adlibs, the high notes
Pls Berry chan![]()
That is unpopular and highly surprisingAh.. you haven't stumbled upon to unpopular opinion thread where I mentioned I don't like EXO's vocals.. :BREAD:
Sry senpai![]()
Well I haven't individually listened all of them, there is quite many of them, but in general I don't like what SM does with it's male artists and their vocalsThat is unpopular and highly surprisingNone of their voices?
It's ok, we'll still bond over YG acts![]()