What's the worst way you've been woken up? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My family and I were traveling back to the states and on our last night in our hotel there was this huge lightning storm. I slept through the majority of the storm until lightning struck our hotel and it sounded like I would imagine a canon to sound, it shook the hotel so bad that a lot of guests were woken up by it and thought something was terribly wrong, it was so loud that my ears were ringing for a few minutes. It was a terrifying way to wake up.

:llama_shook:
​
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Well i haven't had a experience like that but this one time, i was sleeping really good and then i got really cold and i thought i had fallen off somewhere and i woke up scared to death, i don't know why but for some reason i thought i had fallen off something so i woke up and i was terrified so i turned on all the lights and went back to sleep. It didn't help the next morning i watched a lot of horror video's 😅 .
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Aside from sleep paralysis.... My passenger waking me up... No I wasn't asleep at the wheel. We had stopped at rest stop in the middle of no where because I was fing tired. I had grabbed my blankets and some how managed to curl up on top my trunk and fell deep asleep. I woke with her panicing - shaking me. Eyes deadlocked on the woods telling me not to look just get in the f-cking car. I've never seen her panic before and she was seriously about to loose it in fear. SHe would have ran and left me if we were in the middle of no where. Later on she said she saw red eyes in the woods and started muttering about Llorona. This follows a bit if a longer story but after feeling something impact the car as we got the fudge out of there I find it hard not to believe her.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I dont think theres ever been a bad way, theres been ways i dont like being woken up(such as my dad forcing me up, my friends sisters waking me up etc)
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was having a nightmare where someone was trying to bite my throat out and when i woke up my head was pressed against my shoulder and it felt like he was still there
Obviously after a couple of seconds, I realized that there wasnt an evil serial killer at my throat but those couple seconds were bad enough
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
When I was at prep school in 9th grade my bunk bed was right on the other side of the wall to a fire alarm. So at 6am on a Saturday it went off, I jumped straight up in panic, and somehow managed to slam both my knees directly on the tile so hard that they were messed up for YEARS. I couldn't run again without pain until college
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
My family and I were on a vacation and we were staying at a hotel before getting on a flight at 6 in the morning. Well, my dad set an alarm that sounded like a nuclear siren. It scared me half to death and I haven’t used alarms to wake me up since.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I never had such a bad experience
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
A fire that surrounded the community I was living in...classes were cancelled and it was a mess...

Edit: some couches were burned...
You're from California aren't you? Oh sure there are other places on the planet that it can happen. But for CA it's a whole freaking season. Either that or Australia.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
woke up with water pour all over me (i'm scary a drowning i can't swim)
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So i used to have migraines as teenager and some were worse than others. Lot of painkillers and napping were go to, but waking up to intense headache wasn't fun either. Worst experience with this was when i woke up and tried to call my sister to bring some more painkillers, but was unable to speak. Words would come out my mouth, but they wouldn't be the one's I wanted and tried to say. It took quite long time to convey the message and it really freaked me out as well as my sis. This is really rare, but one of symptoms of migraine. Not that I ever have talked to doctor about it, pretty much looked bit online and was oh okay, so in top of having my body partially numb and not being able to see properly, this is just one thing added to those. :jisoosmh:

I'm just glad i don't have migraines anymore.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You're from California aren't you? Oh sure there are other places on the planet that it can happen. But for CA it's a whole freaking season. Either that or Australia.
Bingo! We just went through round 2 like 2 weeks ago :wimwim:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
So i used to have migraines as teenager and some were worse than others. Lot of painkillers and napping were go to, but waking up to intense headache wasn't fun either. Worst experience with this was when i woke up and tried to call my sister to bring some more painkillers, but was unable to speak. Words would come out my mouth, but they wouldn't be the one's I wanted and tried to say. It took quite long time to convey the message and it really freaked me out as well as my sis. This is really rare, but one of symptoms of migraine. Not that I ever have talked to doctor about it, pretty much looked bit online and was oh okay, so in top of having my body partially numb and not being able to see properly, this is just one thing added to those. :jisoosmh:

I'm just glad i don't have migraines anymore.
That sounds like an awful experience, I’m glad you don’t have migraines anymore as well.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I once woke up and in no time I was already standing up. I don't know why I did that. I got a terrible pain all over my body for having woken up like that; I lied down on bed curling up in pain until it subsided. It was so weird.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Wingfrost
D

Deleted member 74

I've had a lot of bad ones due to nightmares or sleeping at such late hours, but that day I was woken up by my dad to tell me to make sure I wake my sisters up for school was the worst, because my mom had gotten very ill and had to be taken to the hospital quickly by my dad. That whole day was quite stressful for all of us.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread