18+ What's up with men and virginity? (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Seriously guys, what's the big deal about taking a girl's virginity? Why do (some) of you take it as something to be prideful of? If anything she's probably gonna remember you because of how painful the experience was in and of itself lol.

Also, a follow up question:

Would you feel some type of way if it turns out you weren't your girlfriend/wife's first?
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
I think it all depends on the person and how they've been raised and acclimated culturally.
Those who make a big show of it will often see it as connected to their manhood and how special they feel to the person they had sex with.
Some also have an ideal of "dominance" over the other person in their relationship and wanting to control the other person, but that's a whole different realm of toxic mentalities in itself.
There is of course also the deep rooted cultural idea of virginity, which in modern times has been a bit of a tug of war between virginity and promiscuity.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Because a woman is only worth something if she's innocent and pure :kijoongstare:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
I reckon it ends up having to do with insecurity since someone who is a virgin can't possibly critique how good you are or not because she couldn't know exactly what a good experience was and for guys obsessed with size they wouldn't have any competition because of it either but with someone who has experience both of those could be fears
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
when will people realize that virginity does not equal purity T-T
I don't understand the emphasis or obsession with purity at all to be honest
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I cant exactly recall any guy whos happy about taking a girls virginity tho are you sure thats a thing?

Actually some guys are put off by it.

Personally if i wanted to bang a girl id prefer if she wasnt a virgin cause then I get scared im gonna hurt her. But if i was looking at long distance with her then i guess virgin is more appealing but i wouldnt care about taking it or whatever..
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I took my gf's virginity when I was 21 and she was 23.
I loved her at a lot. but she never liked me the same.

I only took it, because she wanted me too.
we both lost our virginities actually that same night.

Then she had a few kids with another guy and I was meh.

I never thought of it like that.
I always thought it should be with the right person if it does happen, that's all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
there is no point in this. virginity shouldn’t be viewed as a trophy. girls can feel insecure about things like this too so it all adds more pressure
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread