Whats worth splurging on? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I recently decided that I was gonna put more money into things I hadn't before.

I usually just buy the cheapest brand of everything but now I'm trying to invest into more expensive things

Its clothes for me, so my stuff doesnt get holes after like a year
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
some skincare is really better like La Roche-Posey or Vichy. it´s a bit more expensive than Alterra etc. but it is worth it. hand creams also.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
^^ cleansers and toners too

also, food !! like spending a bit more on some freshly baked pastries, some different types of bread, that type of stuff
ah yeah! supporting local bakeries is a must
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
food and moisturizer :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
food and moisturizer :sanapray:
it's hard to find a good moisturizer for my face that doesn't break me out, i'm glad i found one recently
 
  • Like
Reactions: lunaria
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
it's hard to find a good moisturizer for my face that doesn't break me out, i'm glad i found one recently
same. i use innisfree's green tea seed serum, what do you use ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
same. i use innisfree's green tea seed serum, what do you use ?
I use the Mizon snail cream, I don't need it too often just when my skin feels really dry
 
  • Like
Reactions: lunaria
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
I use the Mizon snail cream, I don't need it too often just when my skin feels really dry
ooo, i'll have to try that sometime:pandaamazed:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Okay, I'd never say this since I view it as an extravagance, but the variety pack of cheesecake you get at the grocery store. There's like 16 pieces for like $20... Its definitely better than the kind you get in the box and will last longer. Because the ones in the variety pack and more richer you are less likely to eat a lot of it at once.. Its like when Little Debbie's Brownies when I was younger. There was way too much sugar in it that there was no way you could eat that many in one sitting.
That is so true! More expensive thicker fabric can last months, while a pair of dollar store socks may last a little while...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Tickita

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Okay, I'd never say this since I view it as an extravagance, but the variety pack of cheesecake you get at the grocery store. There's like 16 pieces for like $20... Its definitely better than the kind you get in the box and will last longer. Because the ones in the variety pack and more richer you are less likely to eat a lot of it at once.. Its like when Little Debbie's Brownies when I was younger. There was way too much sugar in it that there was no way you could eat that many in one sitting.

That is so true! More expensive thicker fabric can last months, while a pair of dollar store socks may last a little while...
that is an unexpected but helpful advice! I agree about the socks too I n eed thick and strong ones for my work
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Nothing because I hate spending lots of money (I say this after spending way too much on Kpop this year) :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread