- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I was still pretty young tbh, but I remember this one stupid bathroom stall in preschool. I would have to go to the bathroom, like four times in the day lol, I LOVED annoying my teacher (and also relieving my somehow always full bladder). I somehow was always stuck in this bathroom that didn't unlock properly, and I got stuck once. I was in there for like ten minutes, before just deciding to crawl UNDERNEATH the stall. I felt so proud of myself that day lmfao.
what's your best memory about something that happened ten years ago?
what's your best memory about something that happened ten years ago?