What's your darkest food secrets? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Crazy to me because I can't stand peanuts.

But I eat peanut butter :wonugl::wonugl::wonugl:
I'm not biggest fan either. But apparently salted peanuts and cold sweet sorbet is yummy to me.

Can't expect less from person who loves pinapple on pizza i guess :d
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I am obsessed with the watermelon and feta cheese combo. It's literally amazing.
I'm not a fan of any type of rice and pasta. If I'm really hungry I can tolerate them but generally I wouldn't eat them at all if I had a choice.
I like ketchup and rice :welp:
Me too. I hate rice on it's own and soy sauce is too salty for me so I always add tomato sauce if I can't find anything else. Or I just don't eat it at all because I seriously hate rice.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Rukia and Sana

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I am obsessed with the watermelon and feta cheese combo. It's literally amazing.
I'm not a fan of any type of rice and pasta. If I'm really hungry I can tolerate them but generally I wouldn't eat them at all if I had a choice.

Me too. I hate rice on it's own and soy sauce is too salty for me so I always add tomato sauce if I can't find anything else. Or I just don't eat it at all because I seriously hate rice.
Watermelon and cheese?
I used to love Ice cream with goat cheese and sour cheeries. But I can’t find something like this here
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rukia and Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Watermelon and cheese?
I used to love Ice cream with goat cheese and sour cheeries. But I can’t find something like this here
I only like ice cream and cake together lol. I can't imagine it with cheese O_O

And yesss, watermelon and feta cheese is actually amazing. It's really nice with goat cheese too actually. Ot any of the other white cheeses (not the slice ones). You should try it sometime!
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I only like ice cream and cake together lol. I can't imagine it with cheese O_O

And yesss, watermelon and feta cheese is actually amazing. It's really nice with goat cheese too actually. Ot any of the other white cheeses (not the slice ones). You should try it sometime!
No no, the ice cream had cheese and cheeries flavor
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Rukia and Suzy

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I only like ice cream and cake together lol. I can't imagine it with cheese O_O

And yesss, watermelon and feta cheese is actually amazing. It's really nice with goat cheese too actually. Ot any of the other white cheeses (not the slice ones). You should try it sometime!
And yeah I will try it in the summer I guess. I sounds a bit erird ngl, but I will try when the watermelon season is coming
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Rukia and Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
No no, the ice cream had cheese and cheeries flavor
Ohhh that makes sense. That doesn't sound too bad. Well the cherries one doesn't, the cheese one does. Does it take like cheese cake or like actual cheese?
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Ohhh that makes sense. That doesn't sound too bad. Well the cherries one doesn't, the cheese one does. Does it take like cheese cake or like actual cheese?
It’s a mix with both of them in the same flavor. It tastes like cheesecake with sour cheeries in it. It is really good even if it sounds weird
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rukia

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
:facepalm:

People just make some cream sauce with rice. That what works with rice, ketchup only works with french fries and nothing else D: Some cream, pepper, bit of meat or mushrooms and vola you have perfect sauce for your rice and perfect meal!

No for ketchup though :no: (sorry but i hate ketchup with almost anything xd)
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I am obsessed with the watermelon and feta cheese combo. It's literally amazing.
I'm not a fan of any type of rice and pasta. If I'm really hungry I can tolerate them but generally I wouldn't eat them at all if I had a choice.

Me too. I hate rice on it's own and soy sauce is too salty for me so I always add tomato sauce if I can't find anything else. Or I just don't eat it at all because I seriously hate rice.
Weird combination. I might try watermelon with cheese sometime lol

Okay but.... you're gonna get banned from any Asian household.

:facepalm:

People just make some cream sauce with rice. That what works with rice, ketchup only works with french fries and nothing else D: Some cream, pepper, bit of meat or mushrooms and vola you have perfect sauce for your rice and perfect meal!

No for ketchup though :no: (sorry but i hate ketchup with almost anything xd)
Rice works with everything :wonugl:

Lol, yeah, I'm very fun at parties

I thought of another one though, something odd that I do is I only drink black coffee. The only sweet drinks I have are bubble tea, black tea, and Coke. Coffee, water, and other types of teas of course I all drink without sweetener. I like bubble tea sweet because for me it's like a dessert not a drink.

Also anytime I see bread, gotta reach for the Nutella (fkstbreads are best for this though of course)
Now we're talking.

I love coffee and bubble tea or any sweet drink.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Weird combination. I might try watermelon with cheese sometime lol

Okay but.... you're gonna get banned from any Asian household.



Rice works with everything :wonugl:



Now we're talking.

I love coffee and bubble tea or any sweet drink.
I can eat it but if I had a choice I wouldn't. it's just not something I would cook for myself at all.

And not just any cheese, white cheese, feta cheese or goat cheese. So basically the salty cheese. Don't try it with mozerella or slice/sandwich cheese.. They don't taste nice at all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Rukia

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
If I'm ever at someone's place (a friend or something). And they're making hamburgers on the skillet.

Well usually when you're done people tilt the pan to let the grease drain and pool at the edge of the pan.

While everyone takes the drained patties. I take one drained one and dip it a bit in the grease.

Add that flavor and death back.

:pikahappy:

Good thing this doesn't happen that often.

:pikadab:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I can eat it but if I had a choice I wouldn't. it's just not something I would cook for myself at all.

And not just any cheese, white cheese, feta cheese or goat cheese. So basically the salty cheese. Don't try it with mozerella or slice/sandwich cheese.. They don't taste nice at all.
Well ngl, rice tastes very plain. It's better if you eat it with something else like meat, etc.

I love white cheese. I'll try it sometime.

If I'm ever at someone's place (a friend or something). And they're making hamburgers on the skillet.

Well usually when you're done people tilt the pan to let the grease drain and pool at the edge of the pan.

While everyone takes the drained patties. I take one drained one and dip it a bit in the grease.

Add that flavor and death back.

:pikahappy:

Good thing this doesn't happen that often.

:pikadab:
Good thing indeed.


 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Together?? How? Why?

(watch me soon make thread about this and make it another big war here xd- that was a joke not going to do that)
God knows why. It tastes good to me :welp:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread