What's your darkest food secrets? (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Me too. I hate rice on it's own and soy sauce is too salty for me so I always add tomato sauce if I can't find anything else. Or I just don't eat it at all because I seriously hate rice.
Oof yeah same, for some reason, I love ketchup and rice mixed together lol :welp:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
God knows why. It tastes good to me :welp:
Tomato-based sauces are no go with rice for me, can't think tomato and rice together at all xd
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
ermm I like to just drink cream on its own.
I like eating chips and fries with ice cream
I like putting whip cream on a slice of bread and folding it like a sandwich....
I do these thing rarely cause im lactose unless I have lactose free thing then imma be a fat kid like always ^^
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Emanresu and Rukia
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Not liking pizza or cheese I guess
Too dark :kijoongstare:

ermm I like to just drink cream on its own.
I like eating chips and fries with ice cream
I like putting whip cream on a slice of bread and folding it like a sandwich....
I do these thing rarely cause im lactose unless I have lactose free thing then imma be a fat kid like always ^^
I love fries with sundae :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew and Skinnny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread