What's your desktop wallpaper? (1 Viewer)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
this lovely guy.... for a good 6 years i think...since i got my laptop lol
10520
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,475
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Each computer has a different one.
This one is a lock-screen landscape. I really like them and roll thru several.
I usually have 2-3 browsers up and say 60 tabs so its not like i see it other than sign in :)
Work computers have family vacation /just assorted family wallpapers on that shuffle deal.

My og Kpop machine still has
10712


this machine has the bulk of my DL snsd shows ect.
10713

one laptop has
10714


I may be an snsd stan ......
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread