- Joined
- 7 April 2024
- Messages
- 3,832
- Reactions Received
- 4,223
- Location
- Flowery meadow
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 14,360
- Fandom
- Stay
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Panda/Bamboo Bear
That's so coolI want to travel the world and be an advocate for children
If you find one recommend me tooone that pays a lot and requires me to do nothing
Thats cool! I have always wanted to make an impact on the world. It also will combine both my degrees of social work and early learning. And I think when I eventually want to settle down in one place I will go back and do my masters and become a professorThat's so coolI love children so much that I might actually just become a teacher
I meant something along the lines of what estrella saidBusiness ?
Maybe the three of us need a job which lays us to do nothingI meant something along the lines of what estrella said
I don't wanna work lol
You're so thoughtfulThats cool! I have always wanted to make an impact on the world. It also will combine both my degrees of social work and early learning. And I think when I eventually want to settle down in one place I will go back and do my masters and become a professor
HELP you are so sweetYou're so thoughtfulI feel honoured to know you
No you are you just said the noblest thing I've heard in a whileHELP you are so sweet![]()
You think so?That's a unique dream job![]()