What's your dream job ? (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear
I want to travel the world and be an advocate for children
That's so cool :pandahappy: I love children so much that I might actually just become a teacher
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
That's so cool :pandahappy: I love children so much that I might actually just become a teacher
Thats cool! I have always wanted to make an impact on the world. It also will combine both my degrees of social work and early learning. And I think when I eventually want to settle down in one place I will go back and do my masters and become a professor
 
Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear
I meant something along the lines of what estrella said
I don't wanna work lol
Maybe the three of us need a job which lays us to do nothing
 
  • Love
Reactions: snsd2beg
Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear
Thats cool! I have always wanted to make an impact on the world. It also will combine both my degrees of social work and early learning. And I think when I eventually want to settle down in one place I will go back and do my masters and become a professor
You're so thoughtful :pepecry1: I feel honoured to know you
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa
Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear
  • Wow
Reactions: athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread