I’m inbetween chaotic good/neutral. Probably more chaotic neutral though
J JoanaIsHere Joined 19 October 2018 Messages 1,452 Reactions Received 6,534 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 14 March 2020 #1 I’m inbetween chaotic good/neutral. Probably more chaotic neutral though Reactions: jasque and igloo
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,612 Reactions Received 93,428 Cards View Profile KS Coins 187,194 Fandom WizSoneLuv 14 March 2020 #2 Lawful Good actually every time i take one of the tests. Makes sense as i typically play lg pallys or lg ng healers. I do not mind a support class.. Last edited: 14 March 2020 Reactions: JoanaIsHere
Lawful Good actually every time i take one of the tests. Makes sense as i typically play lg pallys or lg ng healers. I do not mind a support class..
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 14 March 2020 #3 Chaotic good. Reactions: username1 and JoanaIsHere
Mew ~Angel of Death~ . Joined 29 November 2018 Messages 2,249 Reactions Received 4,602 Location England, London Cards View Profile KS Coins 6 Fandom Shawol Gender Female 14 March 2020 #4 Usually Chaotic Neutral. Reactions: username1 and JoanaIsHere
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 14 March 2020 #5 chaotic neutral apparently Reactions: Mew, username1 and JoanaIsHere