What's Your English? (1 Viewer)

M

mysteric

According to this quiz?



My results:

Actually pretty accurate (don't know where the Singaporean comes from tho)
Canadian dialect makes sense, and I read way too many semi-formal articles online so the Standard US makes sense too.
Still confused about that Singaporean part.
Norwegian I have no idea how to speak, English is my second language, and Chinese my first so there's that.
.
.
How about you?


Peace out ya'll,
mysteric
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
9731


They got 1/6 :sanapray:
I'm from the us but the only language ive been speaking since birth is Russian
I also know no Swedish of Chinese
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
9733


I don’t understand these results at all. I live in Canada. I don’t consider myself fluent in english, just ok and my native tongue is French.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Being finnish and speaking English as first foreign language, well i don't have any idea what the results will be.

Our top three guesses for your English dialect:
1. South African
2. US Black Vernacular / Ebonics
3. New Zealandish

Our top three guesses for your native (first) language:
1. English
2. Dutch
3. Norwegian

... um what? It's so off that I don't even know what to think lol. I was expecting something really general due to it being grammatic stuff and i tried to answer like I'd add high school so umm..
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


well.. I am from Europe and I'm really white so no idea how #1 can be true when I've never been exposed to that dialect
I was taught British English in the school though so I guess that's right, same for Australian.

My native language is Estonian, which in that list is closest to Finnish. :zoomeyes:​
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and Sory
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Our top three guesses for your English dialect:​
  1. American (Standard)
  2. Canadian
  3. Singaporean

Our top three guesses for your native (first) language:​
  1. English
  2. Norwegian
  3. Swedish
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread