What's your fav food Korean and american and apparently Hungarian😂 (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
31
Reactions Received
81
Location
Hungary
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
LeeSooHyuk
Gender
Female
@Peachy_Tae & @brekker

Guys, maybe I am silly but I can't quite understand this topic... 😅
I don't angry with anybody anyway... I just don't get what is this stuff here about hungarian foods. 🤔
A bit strange to me, that's all.

As I know goulash is really (100%) hungarian, yes.
On the other hand, I never had oportunity yet to eat any kind of real korean food. The only similar food to their food what I like and I use to eat often that's "instant noodle soup" which is a ramen-like maybe. 😂🤭

To be honest I am not really proud of that I eat only that... I really would like to try a real korean food, for example kimchi once.
But sadly I don't think I will ever have opportunity for that...🥺
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
@Peachy_Tae & @brekker

Guys, maybe I am silly but I can't quite understand this topic... 😅
I don't angry with anybody anyway... I just don't get what is this stuff here about hungarian foods. 🤔
A bit strange to me, that's all.

As I know goulash is really (100%) hungarian, yes.
On the other hand, I never had oportunity yet to eat any kind of real korean food. The only similar food to their food what I like and I use to eat often that's "instant noodle soup" which is a ramen-like maybe. 😂🤭

To be honest I am not really proud of that I eat only that... I really would like to try a real korean food, for example kimchi once.
But sadly I don't think I will ever have opportunity for that...🥺
I´ve tagged you because Tae originally listed goulash as an American dish so I told her, it´s definitely not American. Don´t worry about it, you haven´t missed anything and you can always try and cook some Korean food yourself? Although not all ingredients might be 100% correct. You can always travel, maybe not to Korea, but I am sure you could find a Korean restaurant in places like Paris or London ♥.
 

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I´ve tagged you because Tae originally listed goulash as an American dish so I told her, it´s definitely not American. Don´t worry about it, you haven´t missed anything and you can always try and cook some Korean food yourself? Although not all ingredients might be 100% correct. You can always travel, maybe not to Korea, but I am sure you could find a Korean restaurant in places like Paris or London ♥.
Nah London mostly has Chinese foods it's Japan that has a lot of Korean dishes(Of course)
 
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
31
Reactions Received
81
Location
Hungary
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
LeeSooHyuk
Gender
Female
I´ve tagged you because Tae originally listed goulash as an American dish so I told her, it´s definitely not American. Don´t worry about it, you haven´t missed anything and you can always try and cook some Korean food yourself? Although not all ingredients might be 100% correct. You can always travel, maybe not to Korea, but I am sure you could find a Korean restaurant in places like Paris or London ♥.
Then my supposition was right about this stuff. It's okay. 😁

Yeah, I always thinking about that I could try to make korean-like food at home with my family. Now I decided that I really will suggest this idea to them! 😉

I am almost unable to travel (into other countries) because of some personal reasons anyway...

Here in my country I know only chinese restaurents.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Then my supposition was right about this stuff. It's okay. 😁

Yeah, I always thinking about that I could try to make korean-like food at home with my family. Now I decided that I really will suggest this idea to them! 😉

I am almost unable to travel (into other countries) because of some personal reasons anyway...

Here in my country I know only chinese restaurents.
a little "travel around the world" at home tour? that sounds really lovely!!
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
samgyeopsal!! ooh or samgyetang and daeha gui!!!

i like fries from america, they're super salty and bad for me but :queen:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread