What's your fave "bubblegum pop" group? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Gotta go with ma gorlies
DreamNote

I listened to their 2 albums again these past few days and I really enjoyed it a lot, I think even more than back when they were released, what I like about the titles and the group is that they are just hella energetic.



 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
All kpop groups? xd

SNSD & TTS I guess, in some aspects f(x) though they are bit more on experiemental side.
all kpop groups? :wat:
i don't remember it all but i doubt B.A.P has any Twice bubblegum pop kind of songs :susPepe:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
all kpop groups? :wat:
i don't remember it all but i doubt B.A.P has any Twice bubblegum pop kind of songs :susPepe:
Well when i got into I was into Visual Kei so maybe it's in bit of comparison. Kpop as genre is pretty bubblegummy, though I admit that there is some hip hop influences.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Myco
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Twice
loona yyxy is bubblegummy for songs like love4eva
Elris
Oh My Girl
CLC's early songs

For boy groups would ONF and the Boyz have songs considered bubblegum pop? I wouldn't say it's their whole discography but there are a few songs. Also, TXT?
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread