Whats your favorite Anime? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have so many I could named. But for now the one I am really into is Gintama, One Piece, Kimetsu no Yaiba, Fruits Basket, Detective Conan, Bungou Stray Dogs, SAO, Psychopass, Free, Food Wars, Shield Hero, Kaguya-sama: Love is War
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
One that I just finished that I really loved was The Promised Neverland.
 
Joined
9 December 2020
Messages
3
Reactions Received
16
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like Fruits Basket, Natsume Yujintyou, Detective conan, Kimetsu no Yaiba and something like that.
Now, I watch Jujutsu Kaisen and Moriarty the Patriot!!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread