- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
Enough money to buy me 300 BTS albums. It was worth it.
Psst. We make fun of @Ireneisbaee. Despite the fact that he does have great taste, we can't let him know that. He'll get too cockyNothing. @Ireneisbaee just has incredible taste![]()
Okay, I'll edit my postPsst. We make fun of @Ireneisbaee. Despite the fact that he does have great taste, we can't let him know that. He'll get too cocky
You know that I can read what you quoted?Psst. We make fun of @Ireneisbaee. Despite the fact that he does have great taste, we can't let him know that. He'll get too cocky
If we stay still, they can't see us. Anthonies aren't the brightest animals
I didn't know you could read
I didn't know you could read
![]()
Are you doing this to me cuz I got Jiwon?If we stay still, they can't see us. Anthonies are the brightest animals
I wouldn't care as much if it was a regular picture but man...it's such a pretty shot...