What's your favorite b-side so far? (2 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I like many b-sides but if I have to make a list it will probably include a lot of Gfriend tracks !
- Ave Maria
- Rainbow
- Flower Garden
- la pampam
- Hear the Wind sing
- Please Save my Earth

Oh My Girl :
- Say no More
- Playground
- Sixteen
- Twilight
- Sugar Baby

Other groups :
I-Yah (WJSN)
Renaissance
Miracle
Eighteen (CLC)
Meow Meow
Shalala
Cafe Mocha Juseyo
Liar
Underwater (Monsta X)
Thriller
Rodeo
Lost in the Dream
...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Mine is probably "Long Black" from Jus2, but I love "In & Out" from Red Velvet as well. And "I Can't Stand The Raine" :sj_weary: its just amazing
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread